Dr. Angelo Colavita
Dr. Angelo Colavita graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in February 1998. While attending Palmer he was awarded numerous scholarships and achievement awards for academic excellence. He is a member of Pi Tau Delta International Chiropractic Honor Society. Dr. Colavita trained directly with Dr. Roy W. Sweat, the inventor of the Atlas OrthogonalTechnique, and one of the foremost authorities in the field. He received his Board Certification in the Atlas Orthogonal Program through Sherman College of Chiropractic in 1998. Since then he has attended and/or lectured at every advanced conference held by Dr. Sweat. Dr. Angelo Colavita has been in private practice since 1998, with a previous location in Ho-Ho-Kus, New Jersey and currently with offices in Clifton, New Jersey and Moorestown, New Jersey. He is board certified and licensed to practice chiropractic in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He takes extensive time with each and every patient to insure the highest quality of diagnosis and treatment.
- In May 2003, Dr. Colavita was presented with the R.W. Sweat Research Foundation Achievement Award for his extensive clinical research. He was the largest contributing researcher of the published article, “Resolutions of Cervical Complications Secondary to Motor Vehicle Accidents by the Application of Stereotactic Cervical Alignment (SCALE) Methods: Statistical Review of 54 Patients” in the Journal of Whiplash & Related Disorders, Vol. 5(1) 2006. In addition, Dr. Colavita is currently conducting clinical research on atlanto-mandibular dysfunction with Dr. Louis Vita in Clifton, New Jersey.
- He is an adjunct professor at Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, and is a certified instructor of the Atlas Orthogonal Modular Seminars. He has also lectured in both the United States and Canada.
- Dr. Colavita was a contributing author to the Atlas Orthogonal Text, third edition. He also wrote and produced Atlas Orthogonal educational booklets that are used by doctors throughout the country.
- In 2004, Dr. Colavita was recognized as one of the Top Chiropractors in America, by the Consumer Research Council of America.
- Dr. Colavita is on the Board of Directors of the R.W. Sweat Research Foundation, serving as Chairman of the Ethics Committee, and as Vice-Chairman of the Atlas Orthogonal/National Institute of Health Research Program. He is also an inspector of F.D.A. registered Atlas Orthogonal precision adjusting instruments.
- Dr. Colavita is certified in Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration and Brain Injury Traumatology. He is certified in Motor Vehicle Crash Forensic Risk Analysis. In August 2005, Dr. Colavita was involved in Human Subject Automobile Crash Testing Research through the Center for Research into Automotive Safety and Health. He is certified in Low Speed Automobile Crash Reconstruction (LOSRIC) and is an advanced graduate of the Spine Research Institute of San Diego 10th Annual Scientific Conference.
Dr. Sangwoo Kim
Dr. Sangwoo Kim earned his Bachelor’s degree from Kyunghee University in South Korea. With much passion in chiropractic, he came to the US to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA. Soon after he graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2013, he moved to Atlanta, GA to get further training at Sweat Institute for Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic.
Dr. Kim trained directly with Dr. Roy W. Sweat, the inventor of the Atlas Orthogonal Technique and one of the foremost authorities in the field. After 6 months of training, Dr. Kim started to work for Dr. Sweat as an associate doctor for a year. He received his Board Certification in the Atlas Orthogonal Program through Sherman College of Chiropractic in 2014. During his stay at Sweat Institute, he was involved in several different research projects. He was a contributing author to the Atlas Orthogonal textbook, 10th edition.
Dr. Kim decided to become a chiropractor when he first got chiropractic treatment for his scoliosis in his high school years. As he greatly benefitted from Atlas Orthogonal procedure himself, he firmly believes it can help many patients with different conditions. He tries to spend an extensive amount of time listening to his patients with empathy. He wants to help patients to heal as quickly as possible with the fewest number of visits as possible.
Dr. Kim speaks both English and Korean. He is married and is the father of three kids.
We Give You the Best
With offices located conveniently in Moorestown and Clifton, NJ, Dr. Angelo Colavita not only utilizes the discoveries and inventions of Dr. Roy W Sweat, the inventor of the Atlas Orthogonal Technique, but has worked closely with him to develop the most effective, breakthrough Atlas Orthogonal treatment. Having received his Board Certification in the Atlas Orthogonal program through Sherman College of Chiropractic in 1998, Dr. Colavita excels in this field and will provide only the best and most custom-tailored care for you.